About this Blog

This blog started as an online diary and place for me to rant about annoyances in my family.

However since July it has become a place for me to catalogue and express my views and opinions on the treatment I have recieved following the diagnosis of a potentially cancerous tumor in my bowel.

On 3rd August 2011 I was told that it was cancerous. In April 2012 I was given the all clear.

October 15th 2013 I was diagnosed with peritoneal disease and liver metastases. The cancer was back and this time it is inoperable.

It is a little bit out of date as the NHS doesn't tend to have a WiFi connection in hospital and I can only post when I get home and posts take a while to write.

It is NOT about individuals or the nursing profession. It is about some of the inadequacies in the system and the way the NHS is failing some people.

For more inane ramblings, follow me on twitter

To see my crafty loves follow me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Pinterest

Why not like my new Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/thepoohstickqueen" data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true" data-share="true">

Or follow my photographic craziness on instragram
Instagram

Monday 15 November 2010

Monday Morning

'Tis actually Monday afternoon now, but I have been musing.


Why did my children both wake up at 4.30 this morning? I ended up as the meat in an Isaac and Imogen sandwich, until they both wriggled through 90 degrees and I ended up sleeping halfway down the bed with their feet at my head. 


Why do children do that? When Isaac woke up he was sleeping across his pillow, not under his covers & then told me that he was cold. At least Imogen is in a sleeping bag, although I am surprised she has not got brain damage as she seems to thrive on banging her head on the bars or head of the cot. 


Although the wake up was 4.30 once in with me we did all sleep til 8.15. This does then annoy Isaac as we missed Chuggington & Octonauts on Cbeebies. It also means we don't do breakfast until nearly 9am.


And now for some lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment